HOME FUNSTOP INSTACAM SUPER BOOTH SNAPSHOT LED PHOTO BOOTH CONTACT US
FLORIDA LED "COLOR CHANGING" PHOTO BOOTH
FLORIDA'S L.E.D. COLOR CHANGING PHOTO BOOTH
Click Here: Check out our color changing photo booth enclosure with this photo booth
Our color changing LED Photo Booth can be customized to change from clean white to electric pink.
The booth can slowly fade b/n colors or it can flash, strobe, or even connect with your DJ's sound system
to change color to the beat of the music! Our color changing photo booth works great alone or paired with
our spandex enclosure.
Our LED Photo Booth prints high quality photos using a built in Canon T5 DSLR camera, professional
strobe flash, and internal DS40 printer for high quality photos in 7 seconds! It also includes an industrial
touch screen monitor, Intel i5 computer and a fully customizable LED controller.
Our LED Photo Booth is fully customizable with custom menu screens, print templates,
sounds, print formats (4x6, 2x6 strips, Jumbo Strips, and other custom designs).
Social Media functions are integrated into our lighted Photo Booth so guests can post to
Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text Messaging.
This color changing L.E.D. Photo Booth is also a Video Booth, Green Screen Booth, and it can be set up to print out custom filters like pop art style photos. Guests each get a copy of their photo with unlimited print outs.
Our Enclosed Photo Booth Backdrop
Our fully enclosed modern spandex enclosure allows for the feeling of privacy, while the open top
makes it feel spacious beyond belief. Unlike anything on the market, this photo backdrop gets
noticed from across the room and keeps people coming back for more.
This curvy, elegant booth provides a private space without the unattractive pipe and drape look.
• Customizable Color Changing, Sound Active Glow Kiosk
• Industrial Touch Screen 15.6" Monitor
• Cannon T5 DSLR Camera
• DNP DS40 Printer (Print Speed - 7 seconds)
• Black & White, Sepia, or Color Photos
• Multiple Print copies for every guest in the photo
• Can print 4x6 photos, 2x6 strips, Jumbo Strips (optional)
• Green Screen Photos, Pop Art Style, Video Recordings
• Print, Email, Post, or do all three
• Social Media Options (Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Messaging)
• Custom Designed templates, sounds, and user interface
• Optional Spandex Enclosure (6' Diameter at Base, 9' Diameter at Top x 7'8" H)
• Portable Size 26"W x 18"D x 70" tall (dimensions)
• Weight – 60lbs
Why should you rent your LED Photo Booth from us?
We own all the photo booths listed on this website and we don't work from a rolodex like many online florida
photo booth companies. We look at every one of your guests as a future client.
Our LED Photo Booth is transported in a customized protective road case to keep it in new condition.
Optional Photo Booth Enclosure with Custom Graphics Wrap
All Photo Booth Rentals Include:
Commercial Grade Photo Booth, Photo Booth Attendant, Photo Booth Props (Hats, Sunglasses, Boas, Signs), Digital Master Copy of all Photos, Free customized logo or template design, optional Photo Booth Scrapbook, and relocating your photo booth from your cocktail hour location to the main party room (if needed).
For our most updated list of new photo booths click here
Did You Know?
- If a company wont spend a lot of time with you on the phone BEFORE you book them, then expect them to spend less time with you AFTER you book them. These companies focus more on quantity than quality.
- One-Stop shopping is a quick fix, but convenience shouldn't supercede quality! Don't hope for the best...do your homework and you'll get a better party! Many clients call us for their 2nd parties telling us they wished they followed this one!
- Some Caterer's and Event Planners recommend companies solely b/c of a personal or financial relationship with that company so the next time someone says "they're the best," do a little homework and decide for yourself. Educated consumers are our best customers!
- Some of our competitors hire us!
- If a company has recommendation letters from happy customers on their website contact a few of them and make sure they are real! It is common practice for companies to put one-liners like, "They were fantastic-The Stein Family." Assume these types of referrals are fake unless the company will provide an email or phone number along with the person's name. ALWAYS CHECK REFERRALS.
- Get everything in writing! The Special Events industry is not a regulated industry overseen by any governmental agencies so you need to protect yourself. For example, a company can show you a picture of an arcade quality Photo Booth with a great price, but if they set up a cheaper Photo Booth there is nothing you can do about it if your contract just lists a "Photo Booth". If in doubt, make them include the make & model number in your contract, and have them guarantee it in writing or your money back.
- If a company offers a particular service verify they own the equipment by asking some detailed questions to confirm they know what they know what they're talking about.
For Example, if you call a DJ company and they offer Photo Booths then you should be able to ask that sales person detailed questions about the booth like, "What size prints does the booth print?" and "Does the Photo Booth upload photos to Facebook oir other social media?" If the person answering the phone doesn't know the answers to those types of questions then your talking to the wrong person...and the wrong company.
- Higher Prices doesn't mean Higher Quality! Many companies just hire other companies and add on an additional profit for themselves. Why not hire us directly? Give us a call and we'll help make sure you are paying a fair price even if your not hiring us!
- Many DJ Companies that offer Photo Booths work from a Rolodex and stamp their name on it. (Along with a higher price tag!) Don't expect them to Admit it! Do your homework!
- Make sure your quote is the final price and there are no hidden fees. Common hidden fees are: Delivery, Set Up, Strike (Break Equipment Down), Early Set Up or Early Strike, Travel Charge, Attendant, Fuel Charge, Labor, Mileage, or Hotel Room. Get everything in writing!
- For our most updated list of new photo booths click here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Question: Are the pictures of the Photo Booths shown on your website the Photo Booths we get?
Answer: Yes, we do not believe in bait & switch, it is unethical, immoral, and wrong!
- Question: If I book you from 7-11 pm do you arrive at 7 and leave at 11?
Answer: No, we would arrive at 5:30 pm so we are set up apx. 1 hour before the party starts. We do not believe in setting up for your event 5 minutes before it starts b/c this is unprofessional and it stresses everyone out, including us!
- Question: Do you have professional staff working for you?
Answer: Our staff are experienced and professional. Our staff know they are not one of the guests! They will not stand around and eat or drink your food. Our attendants are clean cut and wear black collared shirts. We can also customize our attire based on your theme. (Ex. Sports Jerseys). We do not employ 14 year olds, people covered with body piercings or tattoos, nor "ghetto" looking staff.
- Question: Do you own the Photo Booths shown on your website?
Answer: Yes, we own our Photo Booths and therefore can give better pricing and service.
- Question: Do I get a copy of all the photos taken at my event?
Answer: Yes, we save the photos taken at every party and upon request we will email you a link to download them directly to your computer.
- Question: Do you provide attendants with your Photo Booths?
Answer: Yes, all of our Photo Booth rentals include an attendant. Our attendants assist your guests in using the photo booths and encourage them to add photos to your scrapbook so it is full by the end of the event. They also make sure the kids take turns and behave appropriately.
- Question: Can you put my logo and date of affair on all my guests photos?
- Question: Can you move your equipment to the main party room after Cocktail Hour Ends?
Answer: Yes, most parties start in the cocktail hour room for the first hour, and then we move our Photo Booths into the main party room. There is no charge for this. This happens at about 90% of our BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH parties.
For our most updated list of new photo booths click here
How do you compare to the competition?
Our quality & selection is unrivaled and we are competitively priced! We use the best commercial-grade equipment available in our industry. No one has better equipment than us...no one! Our passion is our profession and our quality and selection proves this! Call us and we'll prove it! We want to WOW your guests! It's a lot of work to put together the quality and selection we offer, but we think your party is worth it! If you see another company with similar Photo Booths they most likely copied us! We are in this business to be the best, not just to make a profit! We focus on the product before the profit!
We use the same photo booths you find at amusement parks and game centers. (ex. Disney World, Dave & Busters)